Issues of the Holocaust
Selected Photographs submitted as Evidence
All the images provided below be found in the Thomas J. Dodd Papers, Series VII.
Photographs Of The Trial and Its Setting
Hermann Goering, first row, first from left; Rudolph Hess, next to Goering; Julius Streicher, first row, third from right; Walther Funk, first row, second from right; Baldur von Schirach, second row, third from left; and Fritz Sauckel, second row, fourth from left.
Other sites containing relevant images (list is not intended to be inclusive, only to provide examples of what is available electronically):
- The History Place World War II Timeline
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site, University of South Florida
- Teacher's Guide to the Holocaust
- Remember.org (A Cybrary of the Holocaust)
- Hiatt Holocaust Collection at the College of the Holy Cross.
Return to Issues of the Holocaust Main Page
This page is maintained by B. Pittman.