Issues of the Holocaust
This information is provided as a resource only and is not intended as a recommendation or endorsement of specific information, opinions, institutions or publications.
- Human Rights--The Struggle for Freedom, Dignity, and Equality. Resource Guide. State of Connecticut Department of Education, 1996.
- Nuremberg: A Simulation of the Internation Military Tribunal of 1945-1946. Interaction Publishers Incorporated, 1993.
- Teaching about the Holocaust. The United States Holocaust Museum, Washington, D.C.
- Thomas J. Dodd Papers. Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, University of Connecticut.
- From Nuremberg to My Lai. Jay W. Baird, comp. Lexington, MA: Heath, 1972.
- Justice at Nuremberg. Robert E. Coot. New York: Carroll & Gray, 1984.
- The Trial of the Germans. Eugene Davidson. New York: Macmillan, 1966.
- The Face of the Third Reich. Joachim C. Fest. New York: Pantheon Books, 1970.
- "Judgement at Nuremberg," Smithsonian. Robert Shnayerson. October 1, 1996, volume 27, issue 7, p. 124.
- The Anatomy of the Nuremberg Trials: A personal Memoir. Telford Taylor. New York: A. Knopf, 1992.
Selected Websites for Teaching about the Holocaust
- Cybrary of the Holocaust
- Holocaust Education Foundation, Inc.
- Museum of Tolerance (Simon Wiesenthal Center)
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
Return to Issues of the Holocaust Main Page
This page is maintained by B. Pittman.