Issues of the Holocaust
Several class activities and supporting materials can be accessed from this page to assist in Holocaust related instruction.
- Write a journal or diary as an inmate of a concentration camp
- Hold a mock trial of based on the trial of Herman Göring
- Lead a class discussion of just sentencing for war crimes
- Activities focused on medical research and its related ethics
- What is a war crime?
- Write an editorial for a newspaper looking back on the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials and assess their legitimacy
Return to Issues of the Holocaust Main Page
This page is maintained by B. Pittman.